Monday, October 3, 2011

Facing the SEE

Faces with eyes, although some cannot see
A comment they make, sometimes intuitively
the sense of self is superiority

A judgement they pass
usually callous and crass

Others feelings to them they claim is unknown
perhaps this is why some are comfortable alone

No I don't think its fair about others we do not care
even voicing this opinion ..I took a dare
you see most hide behind a phrase...
I was unaware

So how can it be that most do not see ?
for some its just easier to turn and flee

and when others decide to walk away
the one thats left standing
holds it in anyway...

and should you think some are unaware
I beg your pardon...but most have been there

and somewhere in time should you remember me
think of the words...what I write ~ is what I see

No comments:

Post a Comment