Sunday, June 9, 2013

SEA of LIFE....

The moon on the ocean it's reflection at night
    it introduces my senses to a romantic plight...

    Listening to the waves with the darkness so deep
    enjoying this moment...forever to keep.

    As I stand here with the sand tickeling my toes,
    moments like this...unsure who else knows...

    as I walk along in search to find a shell,
    alone in this walk..there's no one to tell...

    I've come to this place where the parties begun,
    yet there's more to this night and why they've come..
    but enough of this said...mainly for some...

    along the surf as I stride alone,
    I notice the horizon ..it ends with the unknown...

    Life is like searching with hopes to reach land..
    like repetitive waves gently kissing the sand

    The ocean of life that keeps coming around ~
    an emotional loss...don't give up till it's found...

    and should the waves take you out to stray,
    find your way back...but appreciate it's play..

    and if the crest should bring you under and down,
    accept, but realize...no one wants to drown ~

    so have a smile at the beach you see..
    because life can be defined by the motions of the sea...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment